Endeavour Foundation is an independent, for purpose organisation established in 1951 with a vision to support people with an intellectual disability to live their best life – starting with equal access to education and life-skills learning. Today we focus on ability – on dreams, goals and potential. We collaborate with our customers to imagine the possibilities and then work together to make them happen. We support people with an intellectual disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. We’re at the heart of local communities – offering choice, opportunities and personalised support in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Whether it’s learning new skills, living independently, socialising and making new friends, finding a job you love or exploring interests and trying new things, we work with you to make your possibilities a reality.
Skills You Might Learn
Student will gain some valuable skills:
- Operating a food grade machine
- Knowledge in Manufacturing
- Basic skills in setting up a task
- Supervisory skills
Typical Tasks & Duties
Some of the student tasks and duties include:
- Assisting supervisor in setting up machines
- Problem shooting/solving
- Day to day production
- Looking at strategies to increase output
- Completing quality assurance paperwork
A positive and friendly attitude, willing to take instructions and carry them out, good communication skills, an attention to details and pride in your work.
Must wear PPE work safe clothes, no jewelry, must wear closed toe shoes.
Special Transport Requirements
Public transport is easily accessible.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- 22209VIC - Certificate II in Engineering Studies
- MEM20205 - Certificate II in Engineering(Production Tech)
- MEM30305 - Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade