It can be a challenge to know your exact career path when you're young, however learning vital business practices can give you a head start in any career. This is an exciting opportunity in an Electrical Wholesale Company for a young person to learn about the development and running of a business. You'll learn everything from start-up to management and will gain valuable practical experience whilst on placement. Talking to people and customers, contributing to the business whilst having fun is a part our work culture.
For the right candidate this opportunity could lead to employment with many additional benefits.
Skills You Might Learn
- Developing personal drive and enthusiasm
- Job/work etiquette which will include how to represent a business as well as yourself
- Business development skills
- Business management skills
Typical Tasks & Duties
- Using excel to input sales results
- Possibility of helping with marketing tasks
- Answering phones
- Administrative tasks
- Talking with customers
- Re-stocking products
- Other general day-to-day tasks to be done along side other team members such as cleaning
Students must have a keen interest in how a business operates and a willingness to learn new skills such multitasking, customer service skills and administration.
Neat Casual Dress
Neat hair and good hygiene
Special Transport Requirements
Students are required to get to and from the workplace via their own means.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE
- BSB20112 - Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business